| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Windsor, On in February is slightly cold at -3.9 °C (24.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.8 °C (18 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 53.7mm (2.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Windsor, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Windsor, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Windsor, On:
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) N
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 128.2 kms (79.6 miles) NW
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.5 miles) NW
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) W
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) WSW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) WSW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) SW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) SW